- SCEE accepts returns from customers for materials purchased strictly within 90 days from date of invoice. Materials must be returned in saleable condition, unmarked, unstamped, with no sign of shelf wear.
- A 20% RESTOCKING FEE will be charged for each return with an ex GST value less than $100.00. A 15% restocking fee applies to goods returned with a value over $100.00 ex GST.
- OVERSEAS: Consider the costs of restocking and freight against the value of goods being returned.
- NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR CREDIT ARE: SCORE KEYS, out of date (IE PACEs & Keys from an earlier edition) items, cassette tapes, videos, disks, CD’s (computer software including web-based products) training materials, printed forms and individual components of sets or kits.
Note: If a PACE Test is removed, or detached from the PACE this is non-returnable.
- Find the invoice #, complete a Claim/Return form (located on the back of the order form or Download return form) and send to SCEE.
- Properly wrap, tie, and tape the carton. Newspapers should not be used for packing materials as it smears the PACEs. Avoid clips and squeezing lots into small envelopes. Damaged goods may be refused for credit.
- Credit will be applied to the customer’s account. When next ordering, check your account credit / balance with SCEE and deduct any credit from your order payment.
We take great care in filling, checking, and packing your order. Unfortunately errors can and do occur. We will endeavour to rectify errors as a matter of priority. Any errors in your order should be recorded on the Shipping Adjustment Claim form and returned to the SCEE Office. The Shipment Adjustment Claim form must accompany any queries concerning an order.
- INVOICE - VERIFY WITH YOUR COPY OF THE ORDER UPON RECEIPT. PLEASE CHECK YOUR INVOICE AND ORDER CAREFULLY. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM RETURN THIS COMPLETED FORM TO US WITHIN 20 DAYS, 30 DAYS FOR OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS. CLAIMS MUST BE FILED WITHIN THIS PERIOD OF TIME. NO ADJUSTMENTS CAN BE MADE AFTER 20 DAYS.
- MISSING / INCORRECT ITEMS - Any errors in your order should be reported immediately to the SCEE office firstname.lastname@example.org. au then complete a Shipment Adjustment Claim form (attached to the back of order forms) and post the forms to SCEE. Enclose the incorrect material items (if applicable).
**** Overseas customers MUST contact SCEE before returning any curriculum, info@SCEE.edu.au
It is vitally important that the adjustment claim has ALL the details relating to your claim; especially the complete information from the reference line on the invoice, the invoice number and your customer code. Do not send a new order in the same envelope as return items. Crediting of returns does not follow the same time line as order processing.
- ACCOUNT CREDITS·- Providing the error was a handling error (SCEE) and not an ordering error (you), write the cost of postage to return the items on the claim form before sealing the envelope. Where SCEE can establish an order error by SCEE, a refund of the postage amount can be credited to the customers account.
- DEFECTIVE MATERIALS - Items will be replaced at no charge. Complete a Shipping Adjustment Claim form (located on the back of the order form) identifying the materials and type of defect. Send the form and the materials to SCEE. Your account will be credited for postage incurred in returning the materials. Indicate on the form whether you would like to have the materials replaced or credited to your account.
- LOST SHIPMENT - If the shipment has been lost or shipped to the wrong location, the customer should contact the Despatch Department. If you have not received the correct number of boxes, wait two or three days and then call the Despatch Department. Multi-part consignments can become separated. Do not sign a delivery docket where the total number of boxes delivered does not correspond with the number of boxes indicated on the delivery docket.
- DAMAGED SHIPMENT - Contact the SCEE office immediately.
- DAMAGED MATERIALS - (determined AFTER opening shipment). Materials that have been altered or damaged by the customer cannot be accepted for credit. Indicate on the Shipping Adjustment Claim form (located on the back of the order form) the items damaged in shipment and send to SCEE